It is the payment or return of an insured property to the Beneficiary of the Policy, due to a loss that is covered by the insurance policy contracted.

In case you are a taxpayer, the documents to present are: The invoice to issue the payment and upon withdrawal, the receipt corresponding to that invoice and present your Identity Card.

In case you are not a taxpayer, you only have to present your identity card.

Only the Beneficiary or Insured of the policy can withdraw the payment.

What is the most suitable coverage for me?

A consultant producer can provide you with all the necessary information so that you can safely contract this product or the one that best suits your needs.

Ask Us